Over 80 exclusive offers on Thursday 19 March | Champagne Lounge | Meet The Quarter Stylists | WIN $1,000 Gift Card*
THE QUARTER EXCLUSIVE AW20 Sale Day is back on Thursday 19 March, so cancel your plans!
Visit our Champagne Lounge from 4pm – 8pm for the ultimate pick me up, while you shop over 80 exclusive offers across leading brands and talk AW20 trends with The Quarter Stylists.
PLUS we’re giving away personalised styling session and a $1,000 Gift Card to one lucky shopper. Simply enter at the Champagne Lounge on the day.
Offers to be announced soon*
*Terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is Claremont Quarter (the "Promoter")
- The individual who is entering the competition is the “Entrant”
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter, tenants and their employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Everyone that signs up will be added to our EDM mailing list.
- The Competition opens 9am 19th March and closes 9pm 19th March 2020. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- First prize (“First Prize”) includes: 1x personalised styling session and 1x $1,000 Claremont Quarter Gift Card.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is a limited on 1 entry per individual.
- To be deemed valid, each entry must complete the form on the iPad set up out in the Champagne Lounge.
- The one (1) winner will be drawn randomly from all entries.
- One (1) winner will win The Prize. Upon collection of the prize, the winner will be required to provide proof of identification.
- One (1) winner will be announced Friday 20th March before 2pm. Winner will be notified via email.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.