Simple, easy and delicious. The perfect recipe to impress your guests.
Mushroom Ravioli with broccoli, sage and toasted almonds
- 1 packet of mushroom ravioli [ farmer jacks]
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups broccoli florets, main stem from the broccoli, peeled and sliced into 3mm disks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 5-6 small leaves of sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 30g Parmesan Cheese, grated (or vegetarian hard cheese)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Step 1 | Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- Step 2 | Add the pasta and cook according to the packet directions until al dente.
- Step 3 | While the pasta is cooking, place a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add the butter. Once the butter has browned, add the lemon juice and the broccoli and cook, tossing frequently until tender, for about 4 minutes.
- Step 4 | Drain the pasta from the pot and pour directly into the frying pan. Add the almonds, parsley and sage and toss a few more times. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 5 |Divide the pasta between 4 serving bowls, garnish with the grated Parmesan and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve.