AND a pair of Linneys Australian Pearl Earrings*
THREE WEEKS WITH COCO CHANEL BY DOUGLAS KIRKLAND
EXHIBITION DATES | 13 March - 12 April
An Australian exclusive, renowned Hollywood photographer Douglas Kirkland has captured insight into the notoriously stylish Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel through a collection of 30 intimate images.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to WIN your very own Douglas Kirkland framed print or a stunning pair of Linney's pearl earrings, simply fill out the online entry form HERE.
- 1st Prize - A framed 100 cm x 75 cm print by Douglas Kirkland valued at $8,000*
- 2nd Prize - A classic pair of Linneys Australian pearl earrings valued at $3,000*
Read below for full terms and condition*
*Terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is Claremont Quarter (the "Promoter")
- The individual who is entering the competition is the “Entrant”
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter, tenants and their employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Everyone that signs up will be added to our EDM mailing list.
- The Competition opens 12.00pm 13th March and closes Sunday 12th April 2020. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- First prize (“First Prize”) includes: A framed 100 cm x 75 cm print by Douglas Kirkland valued at $8,000
- Second Prize (“Second Prize”) includes: A classic pair of Linneys Australian pearl earrings valued at $3,000
- There is a limited on 1 entry per individual.
- To be deemed valid, each entry must complete the form on the iPad set up out the front of the Exhibit.
- The one (1) winner and two (2) winner will be drawn randomly from all entries.
- One (1) winner and two (2) winner will win The Prize. Upon collection of the prize, the winners will be required to provide proof of identification.
- One (1) winner and two (2) winner will be announced the Tuesday 14th April following the exhibition. Winners will be notified via email.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.