Stylerunner have been working hard (from home) to bring you the safe space and community you need for support, now and always. They’ve teamed up with an amazing squad of people who practise wellbeing, mindfulness and healthy living, to bring you everything you need for this new way of life and beyond. Stylerunner Health Club offers a whole range of free daily workouts & wellness for all ages and fitness levels. From full-body HIIT workouts to Pilates, Yoga and even Dance classes. They will also be partnering with DJ’s to sneak in a fun Spotify playlist here and there!
We also can’t forget their delicious, quick and easy recipes. If you’re in need of a new recipe to add to your repertoire, look no further! Stylerunner Health Club brings you Leah Itsines’s Bare guide recipe for beef stroganoff that everyone can make from home.
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 20min
½ cup wholegrain pasta
150g rump steak, thinly sliced
splash of olive oil
½ small brown onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1tbsp tomato paste
4 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
2/3 cup small broccoli florets
¼ parsley, finely chopped
3tbsp natural Greek yoghurt
½ cup beef stock
1tsp worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
½ cup baby spinach
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Coat steak strips in cornflour and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in small, deep saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and tomato paste and cook for 2min. Add beef and cook for 3-4min. Add mushrooms and broccoli and cook until slightly softened. Add parsley, yoghurt, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Heat through for 3-4min.
- Add baby spinach and simmer for 10min or until sauce thickens to your liking.
- Serve with pasta.
GET INVOLVED, STAY CONNECTED! Keep up to date with everything #SRHC on their ‘gram! With new workouts and videos dropping on Stylerunner’s IGTV, you can join in at the scheduled time or catch up and complete a workout any time after release.