Enjoy the ultimate shopping experience with Claremont Quarter's personal styling and shopping service.
Your experience will commence with a styling consultation over coffee (or glass of wine if you prefer) where your Stylist will discuss the looks, palettes, fabrics and shapes that work for you and your lifestyle. You will then embark on a guided tour of Claremont Quarter’s premium fashion destinations and discover the perfect pieces to meet your needs, gaining valuable insight into key trends and styling along the way.
If you'd like to book an appointment, scroll down.
Meet our personal stylists, Corey Chandler and Clare Ryan at The Quarter Exclusive shopping day on Thursday 22 August at our styling pod on Level One near Academy. Sit back and relax in our luxury pod, while they host complimentary 15min styling sessions and talk through the very best of Spring/Summer'19 collections exclusive to Claremont Quarter. PLUS be one of the first ten to book a personal styling experience on Thursday 22 August at the style pod and receive a $250 Claremont Quarter gift card for your session*
Clare Ryan has over 13 years’ experience as a stylist, editor and journalist, working across lifestyle markets including interiors, fashion, food and beauty. She has styled for The West Australian, Marie Claire Australia and Scoop Magazine, and has held personal styling sessions for labels such as Sass & Bide. Clare also has extensive interior styling experience, having styled for Country Style Australia and recently completing the interiors of Eamon Sullivan’s cafe, May Street Larder at the Mezz.
Corey Chandler has over 15 years’ experience in the fashion industry. As the former Australian and International buyer for Perth’s premium fashion boutique Elle, Corey has travelled extensively to Sydney, Paris and Milan Fashion Weeks and has a keen eye for new season trends. As a stylist, Corey is skilled at providing a sought-after personalised experience in-store for clients. Corey has also successfully delivered major social events and fashion parades with beneficiaries including Telethon and Ngala.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is Claremont Quarter (the "Promoter")
2. Be styled, The Quarter Exclusive installations include and are restricted to; the Level One pop-up from 9am - 9pm only on Thursday 22 August.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
5. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Qualification for entry into the competition requires proof of booking a personal styling session, paying and attending the styling session at Claremont Quarter within the competition duration (9.00pm- 9pm on Thursday 22 August 2019).
7. The Competition opens at 9.00pm- 9pm on Thursday 22 August 2019 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
8. Winner must book and attended the styling session before receiving the gift card from Guest Services.
9. To enter the competition entrants must book a personal styling session and make a payment directly to the personal stylist.
10. Five winners will be announced at 12pm and another at 5pm onwards.
11. Ten (10) lucky winners will win a $250 centre gift card each. Upon collection of prizes, all winners will need to present their competition entry and proof of identification.
12. Ten (10) winners will be notified when they book on the day.
13. Should any winners not attend their booked styling session, that allocated prize will be redrawn.
14. Should any winners not be able to evidence the competition entry and/ or provide photo ID upon collection, there will be a redraw for that allocated prize.
15. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize
Have you spotted Western Australian @survivorau contestants @davidgenat and @sarahtilleke in the lastest Claremont Quarter’s #SS19 campaign ✨
The campaign features a range of Australian brands including @camillaandmarc @tigerlily @camillawithlove @mjbale @alicemccallptyltd @_aje_ and @manningcartell
Claremont Quarter’s Spring/Summer 20 shoot pays homage to the iconic Western Australia coastline, shot along the coast of City Beach. #SS19 #CQSS19