Enjoy the ultimate shopping experience with Claremont Quarter's personal styling and shopping service.
Your experience will commence with a styling consultation over coffee (or glass of wine if you prefer) where your Stylist will discuss the looks, palettes, fabrics and shapes that work for you and your lifestyle. You will then embark on a guided tour of Claremont Quarter’s premium fashion destinations and discover the perfect pieces to meet your needs, gaining valuable insight into key trends and styling along the way.
If you'd like to book an appointment and meet our personal stylists, Corey Chandler and Clare Ryan, scroll down.
Be one of the first ten to book a personal styling experience and receive a $250 Claremont Quarter gift card to spend during your styling session*
Clare Ryan has over 13 years’ experience as a stylist, editor and journalist, working across lifestyle markets including interiors, fashion, food and beauty. She has styled for The West Australian, Marie Claire Australia and Scoop Magazine, and has held personal styling sessions for labels such as Sass & Bide. Clare also has extensive interior styling experience, having styled for Country Style Australia and recently completing the interiors of Eamon Sullivan’s cafe, May Street Larder at the Mezz.
Corey Chandler has over 15 years’ experience in the fashion industry. As the former Australian and International buyer for Perth’s premium fashion boutique Elle, Corey has travelled extensively to Sydney, Paris and Milan Fashion Weeks and has a keen eye for new season trends. As a stylist, Corey is skilled at providing a sought-after personalised experience in-store for clients. Corey has also successfully delivered major social events and fashion parades with beneficiaries including Telethon and Ngala.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is Claremont Quarter (the "Promoter")
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Qualification for entry into the competition requires proof of booking a personal styling session, paying and attending the styling session at Claremont Quarter within the competition duration.
6. Winner must book and attended the styling session before receiving the gift card from Guest Services.
7. To enter the competition entrants must book a personal styling session and make a payment directly to the personal stylist.
8. 10 winners will be announced once they make a booking payment before 1 October 2019.
11. Ten (10) lucky winners will win a $250 centre gift card each. Upon collection of prizes, all winners will need to present their competition entry and proof of identification.
12. Ten (10) winners will be notified when they book on the day.
13. Should any winners not attend their booked styling session, that allocated prize will be redrawn.
14. Should any winners not be able to evidence the competition entry and/ or provide photo ID upon collection, there will be a redraw for that allocated prize.
15. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize
Need to spring clean your workout gear? We're giving away three sporty outfits styled by the fabulous @ryanclareyeah valued at $500 PLUS a free 1-month pass to @f45_training_claremont !
Here is how to WIN up to $800 worth of active prizes; • Follow @claremontquarter on Instagram
• Like this post
• Tag three friends below before 9pm Sunday 13 September.
#CQSS19 #QuarterEdit #CQSport #F45
#QuarterEdit Ft. Aje Designer Focus // Claire Davies chats designers Edwina Forest and Adrian Norris from Aje about their SS19 'VICE' collection inspired by the heady days of Surfer’s Paradise during the 90s. #AjeSS19 #DesginerFocus
Head to the link in our bio to read the full Q&A.
She's back! ✨ @bridgethudsonstyling will be joining @sassandbide in-store TONIGHT from 5 pm - 8 pm to celebrate their @perth_fashion_festival Opening night show. Shop looks straight from the runway at 15% Off today only! #sassandbide #PFF19
There is still time to buy tickets to their @perth_fashion_festival Opening night show at 8.45pm.
Find them on Level One near Mecca.